I would like to invite your golf club to participate in our Golf Course Insurance Program. This insurance program is designed for small to Medium sized public/private clubs with overall property values of less than 10 million in total property values. The program is designed to be a flexible program to provide the coverage that golf course owners need to protect their operations.
The Following coverage options are available under this program:
(Club owners can scale coverage to suit their business operational needs.)
- Commercial General Liability (Especially designed for golf course operations)
- Commercial Property (Especially designed for golf course property including carts & equipment on a replacement cost basis)
- Workers Compensation & Employers Liability
- Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Liquor Liability at limits ( Which match the General Liability limits of 2,000,000)
- Golf Course Pollution Liability Endorsement
- Pesticide or Herbicide Applicator Coverage
- Additional Insured Endorsement ( For Golf Professionals, Club Members, Volunteer Workers, and Cart Users)
- Hired and Non-owned Automobile Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Business Income & Extra Expense Coverage
- Money & Securities Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
- Perishable Stock Spoilage Coverage
- Golf Ball Damage Coverage
- Personal Effects and Property of Others Coverage
- Outdoor Property Coverage (Sprinkler systems, ball washers, markers, flags…etc.)
- Golf Greens, Fairways and Tee Box coverage
- Wind Damage to trees/shrubs/plants including debris removal
The last time we ran this program was from 2002 – 2007 with great success in lowering the overall cost of risk for participating clubs.
We will begin running the program again in January 2016. If your club is interested in working with our agency under this program please contact our offices at 989-366-8500, or complete and fax the golf course questionnaire to 989-202-2585, and we will contact you.
The Insurance quoting process takes anywhere from 30-45 days to complete. Operators should contact us 2-3 months before you need the coverage to be active.